Employee Nonprofit Volunteer Grants
TNMP employees and retirees can request a contribution of as much as $500 a year on behalf of a Texas nonprofit organization with which he or she volunteers.
How it works
- Employees must:
- Be full- or part-time TNMP employees or retirees.
- Volunteer their own time, outside of work hours, to qualifying 501(c)3 organizations in Texas.
- Not receive pay or any other form of compensation from the nonprofit organizations for their service.
- Volunteer minimums of 12 hours of service for $100 donations.
- Volunteer minimums of 25 hours of service for $200 donations.
- Serve on boards of directors and volunteer minimums of 25 hours for $500 donations.
- The nonprofit organizations being assisted must:
- Be qualifying 501(c)3 organizations in Texas.
- Verify the number of hours volunteered.
- Provide information on their organizations.
Employees and retirees may request only one TNMP Volunteer Grant of up to $500, each calendar year.
Apply for the grant
- Employee: download the application and print it.
- Employee: complete part 1.
- Nonprofit: complete part 2.
- Employee or nonprofit: forward the completed application to the address on the application.