Swing Over From Temporary to Permanent Service

For customers

Contact your retail provider - the company that bills you - to request that your service be "swung over" from temporary to permanent service. Your retail provider must submit this request on your behalf.

For retail provider employees

ESI ID to be swung over to permanent service (required)

Street address (required)

City (required)

ZIP / postal code (required)

Your name: retail provider representative (required)

Retail provider you are representing (required)

Your phone number: retail provider representative (required)
- - extension

Your e-mail address (required)

Confirm your e-mail address (required)

Name of customer or contractor who contacted you regarding this swingover (required)

Phone number of customer or contractor (required)

- - extension

I have advised the customer / contractor of fees involved in swinging over from temporary to permanent service. (required)

Please wait until completion of city or county inspections, if applicable, before submitting your customer's swingover request.

(Enter characters displayed in above image)

Copyright © 2010, TNMP