Employee Matching Grants
TNMP employees' and retirees' support of 501(c)3 organizations in Texas and post-secondary educational institutions nationwide can be matched by the company.
How it works
- Employees must be full- or part-time TNMP employees or retirees.
- Employees then must:
- Download the application and print it.
- Complete part 1 of the application.
- Forward their checks and a printout of their applications to the organizations they are supporting.
- Recipient organizations must:
- Complete part 2.
- Return the application to the address on the application.
- Monetary contributions must come from individuals.
- A corporate grant does not qualify.
- Contributions must be in the form of cash or marketable securities.
- Grants, in-kind, dues, membership fees and pledges will not be matched.
- Minimum match per calendar year is $25; maximum is $1,000.
Matching Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. The PNM Resources Foundation reserves the right to suspend, amend or terminate the Matching Grants program at any time without notice.