Dispute Billing

Please contact your retail provider – the company that bills you – if you wish to dispute your bill or your meter reading.

A billing dispute must be submitted directly by your retail provider on your behalf.


Reviewing your meter / usage data

Your bill and your complete charges come from your retail provider. However, we can provide access to your electricity usage data history